Recently, much to my surprise, I was nominated for the Most Influential Blogger award by Obscured Dreamer. First and foremost, I must say a big THANK YOU to Obscured Dreamer for the nomination. As a somewhat new member to WordPress, I’ve had a very positive experience which has been made much more so by bloggers such as Obscured Dreamer – she’s given me some great feedback on my blog and I hope that I am able to do the same to others. Her blog is also pretty awesome, so you should check it out! 🙂
That said, I have nominated the following blogs, and there are more to come, of course, and the post here will be edited as needed to include the future nominees:
If you guys choose to accept the award, there are a few things you’ll have to do.
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the blogger who awarded you.
3. Present the award to 10 deserving bloggers.
4. Link your awardees in your post and let them know that they’ve been nominated either with a comment or a ping-back.
5. Include an imbedded video of your current favorite song. If you’re unable to include a video, then you can use SoundCloud.
So, here’s something funny to end your Friday with!